Connect with us


Girl electrocutes to death while running from a dog in Lagos.



Over the weekend, Ojo met her untimely death while running away from a barking dog in the compound. It was further learnt that Ojo was on her way to the toilet within the premises when the dog started barking.

Transformer vandaliser electrocuted To Death In Delta State.

Autopsy Report Reveals Adeniran Whitney was Electrocuted.

While escaping from the dog, the girl accidentally touched the outdoor unit of an air conditioner and was electrocuted. Although she was immediately rushed to a hospital for treatment, but was confirmed dead on her arrival.

“Information has it that a dog was barking at her (the deceased) while she was going to the toilet. When she tried to escape the dog, her hand mistakenly touched the window unit air conditioner, which electrocuted her.

“The DPO led the patrol team and detectives to the scene, but the deceased was already rushed to the hospital where she gave up the ghost,” a police report through which the tragic incident was confirmed read.

Lagos Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Benjamin Hundeyin has confirmed the incident, saying investigations were ongoing. Recall that a 17-year-old, Fawaz Oseni, was recently electrocuted.

In what appeared to be a similarly tragic incident to that of Ojo, Oseni, a resident of Lawal Street, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, was playing football at No.8 Lawal Close, in front of Leeland Schools, Oregun area of Lagos State, when the ball fell on the roof of the house.

The SSS 3 student attempted to retrieve the ball but was electrocuted.


Click Button Below to Join Our Telegram Groups
WhatsApp Telegram

For Advert Inquiries & News/Article Publishing

Call:+2348033888791, +2347069999005

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.