Your Excellencies, Distinguished Lordships, Respected Learned Silks, Worships, Honours, Colleagues, Ladies, and Gentlemen,
The NBA Gwagwalada Branch is excited to announce a groundbreaking webinar that delves into emoluments, welfare benefits, and well-being in the legal profession.
Recognizing the undeniable impact of remuneration and welfare packages on a free and progressive democratic society, we invite you to join us for an all-important and timely discussion.
THE STORY CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT
- Date: Thursday, 16th November 2023
- Time: 2:00 pm
Webinar Focus: “Financial Freedom in the Legal Profession” This 2-hour live webinar aims to revolutionize our understanding and discourse on financial matters within the legal profession. Secure your spot now by registering at this link.
Key Topics and Speakers:
- Overview of the Legal Practitioners Remuneration Order, 2023
- The Bar and the Urgent Need to Rethink Remuneration and Welfare Packages
- Balancing the Worth and Welfare of Judicial Officers
- Improving the Welfare and Wellness of Members of the Legal Profession: The Role of Attorney Generals
- Prioritizing the Welfare and Working Conditions of Lawyers Participating in the NYSC Scheme
- Promoting Law Firm Partnerships
- What the Young Lawyers Really Want
- Improving Welfare and Wellness in the Legal Profession: The Role of Lawyers in Parliament
Registration: Don’t miss this opportunity to engage in a comprehensive discussion on building a better and more efficient legal profession. Register now on Zoom: Registration Link.
Why Attend: Participate in robust discussions and gain deeper insights into tackling challenges such as inadequate funding of the judiciary, poor emoluments, low or no welfare benefits, underemployment of coppers and young lawyers, workplace insecurity, and hazards.
Best Regards, and See You at 2:00 pm on Zoom on Thursday, 16th November 2023.
Powered By: Continuing Legal Education Committee and the Remuneration and Scale of Charges Committee of the NBA Gwagwalada Branch (Eagle Bar).
For Advert Inquiries & News/Article Publishing