SUNDAY, 27 AUGUST 2023.
- Tinubu Has Two Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different Persons.
- It is Unprofessional For Police To Invite Nigerians Via Phone Call.
- Entertainment And Sports Law Training For Lawyers.
MONDAY, 28 AUGUST 2023.
- Flood sweeps two children away in Anambra.
- Minister of Arts Hannatu Musawa addresses the controversy surrounding her appointment.
- Ghanaian man falls dead as bullet penetrates him during bulletproof power showoff.
TUESDAY, 29 AUGUST 2023.
- Gay wedding: Police arrest over 100 gay suspects in Delta.
- FCTA demolishes hoodlums’, drug dealers’ hideout in Asokoro.
- EFCC arrests 6 suspected internet fraudsters in Abuja.
WEDNESDAY, 30 AUGUST 2023.
- Fuel queues hit Lagos, others as thieves vandalise pipelines.
- Appeal Court Affirms N50Million Awarded Against Abusive Nigerian Senator, Abbo, For Assaulting Woman In Sex Toy Shop.
- Two Nigeria Police Officers Dismissed For Killing Women Accused Of Practising Witchcraft In Adamawa.
THURSDAY, 31 AUGUST 2023.
- FCT minister Wike dares PDP to suspend him.
- Lawyers Angry, Walks Out of Hall as Portable Performs at NBA Conference, Climbs Pole.
- Mazi Afam Osigwe SAN empathises with members of NBA Ikot Ekpene Branch.
FRIDAY, 1 AUGUST 2023.
- Panic Triggers Mass Retirement Of Military Officers In African Countries.
- Landowner Threatens to Jail Wike Over Demolished Multimillion Naira Abuja Duplex.
- CBN Deputy Governor, Obiora, Allegedly Arrested By The DSS.
SATURDAY, 2 AUGUST 2023.
- PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU REMARKS AT THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE 63RD ANNUAL GENERAL CONFERENCE.
- THE NBA PRESIDENT CLEARS THE AIR ON THE TREASURER’S REFUSAL TO SIGN THE FINANCIAL REPORTS AT THE AGM 2023.
- Tinubu recalls all ambassadors appointed by Buhari.
Tinubu to address world leaders at UN General Assembly 19 September.
Taiwo Akinkunmi, designer of the Nigerian flag, dies at 87
N250 billion NGEP fund: Fresh allegation made against Emefiele.
For Advert Inquiries & News/Article Publishing